Bowser pulling a goku.
Played 3670 times.
frnkiero andthe cellabration - guilttripping
i’ve felt this bad for so long that i’m scared i’m fine. save room for me in memories. i’d love to always be a small part of what makes you smile. from time to time just think of me and be glad i’m home. let’s close our eyes, we’ve got time to make each other cry.
"He’s also known as star-lord"
"Who calls him that?"
Photographer Klaus Pichler takes pictures of Australian Cosplayers in their homes against the backdrop of their everyday lives. He says that the unknown identities and mundane activities give this project a very mysterious vibe.
You can view more of his amazing projects HERE
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
here is a personal piece done of cammy in her vacation outfit that i designed for ultra street fighter iv
had a lot of fun on this one!
Street Fighter III : 3rd Strike